Thursday, December 15, 2011

London 7

Monday I went to a Health Systems lecture by Anne Mills.

Tuesday morning walk up to Leicester Square from Charing X, finally
got to say the National Gallery during the day.
St. Martin's between Trafalga Sq and Charing X
London Colloseum Opera
University College London -UCL


Tuesday I stopped by the Wellcome Collection, I enjoyed perusing the bookstore and look forward to some of the events in January like walking tours of medical London. I had pizza at Icco on Goodge Street with Evelyn and went to the Is the Welfare State sustainable in an Aging Society? panel discussion in the evening.

Wednesday I went to Lidl in Camden Heights for some good sunflower seed bread. From there I went to Japanese.

Thursday for a change I took the train to Victoria Station and the Victoria Line up to King's Cross. I visited the
British Library The King's Library, Magna Carta, Gutenberg bible, Canterbury tales, Shakespeare, Virginia Wolfe)
Ecohost dinner at Navarros
www.navarros-tapas-london.co.uk I found out one phd student did AmeriCorps and a WHO internship and another a work holiday in Japan and went to Harvard.

No comments:

Post a Comment